Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm still alive...

I need to update this thing more often...especially since I have tons of embarassing stories to share with random strangers all around the world (and perhaps, the universe?).

Last night, I went to a speed dating event.  Tomorrow night, after work, I'm going to head to the 24 hour deli near my place and write this up. 

Other random news is that I've recently purchased a place!  Time to start a new stage of life as a homeowner.  Even though I'm really thankful to the Good Lord Jesus for this blessing, and all the other blessings in my life, I can't help but feel I would be happier if I had that special someone to share this all with.  I'm still bummed out a little from the girl I was seeing not too long ago (see previous post), but with faith and prayer, this too shall pass.

Hmmm...BibleGateway's passage of the day:
“Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.” 
Proverbs 31:30

No comments:

Post a Comment